"As you are going with your adversary to the magistrate, try hard to be reconciled to him on the way, or he may drag you off to the judge, and the judge turn you over to the officer, and the officer throw you into prison. I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny."- Luke 12:58-59
We do not know for sure when Christ's second coming would arrive, therefore then it is necessary for us to repent our every sin before his arrival. And if there are sins in us that we may not be aware of, then we'll have to ask God to search our hearts, and turn us away from ignorance and reveal our sins to us, so that we may seek repentance through Him.
PRAYER:
"Heavenly Father, help me to pay up the last penny of my spiritual debt before you come down to judge again. Father, where there is ignorance, Lord, I pray that you will teach my sin what that is wrong and reveal sin in its full ugliness to me; so that I can turn away from it Lord. Guide me always on the path to where my real treasure is, so that my heart may too follow. In Jesus' name, I pray Amen."
回忆木麻黄下的日子
-
感谢你把昔日的德明放在网上,让我有一个机会重反加东的校园。德明啊!就是你(通过教师),使我对中文产生了一种恐惧感;就是你,上中文作写课时,在整个班面前嘲笑我用'英语词'写作文;就是你,在公布'O'水准华文成绩时,
说考不到A1的莘莘学子,不配说是德明的毕业生;也就是你,使我向往无中文课的高中生活。诗歌朗诵; 你...
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment